You ignorant capitalist prick - comment from one of our biggest fans.

"Wow. What an ignorant bastard you are. Enjoy your 8-hours-a-day of television you ignorant capitalist prick." Anonymous
Follow us at twitter @ValueOfCollege

Come explore our website at www.ValueOfCollege.com

This blog communicates in tandem with our website http://www.valueofcollege.com/. This blog is updated more frequently but the website is organized around different topics.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Getting youth to pursue entrepreneurial ideas!

"The way I was thinking about it when I was a 17-year-old senior applying to college was I don't know what I'm going to do with my life. I'm just going to go to college. When I was a 21-year-old senior in college, it was I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll go to law school. And there was a way in which education and the university system was sort of a substitute for thinking about what I would do with my life."

A great concept by Peter Thiel about encouraging our youth to pursue new business ideas. He is giving a “scholarship” of $100,000 to 24 current college students that are 20 years old or younger that want to drop out of college and pursue their big ideas.

No comments: