You ignorant capitalist prick - comment from one of our biggest fans.

"Wow. What an ignorant bastard you are. Enjoy your 8-hours-a-day of television you ignorant capitalist prick." Anonymous
Follow us at twitter @ValueOfCollege

Come explore our website at www.ValueOfCollege.com

This blog communicates in tandem with our website http://www.valueofcollege.com/. This blog is updated more frequently but the website is organized around different topics.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What college did for April Northanian

“As a two-time college graduate, my work experience encompasses a wide range of vocations including: cocktail waitress, real estate agent, actress, collections agent, fitness instructor, college admissions representative, dot-com marketing manager, web designer, ESL teacher, and blackjack dealer. I know from my own experience, and that of my friends that many people with a college degree rarely work within their field of study.

Like many people, I naively followed the path of a costly college education without knowing if a college degree would actually help me be successful. As a result, I (like many others) owe a butt-load of money to student loan debt.”

April Northanian in her outstanding book "College is for Suckers"

No comments: