You ignorant capitalist prick - comment from one of our biggest fans.

"Wow. What an ignorant bastard you are. Enjoy your 8-hours-a-day of television you ignorant capitalist prick." Anonymous
Follow us at twitter @ValueOfCollege

Come explore our website at www.ValueOfCollege.com

This blog communicates in tandem with our website http://www.valueofcollege.com/. This blog is updated more frequently but the website is organized around different topics.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Success of "High School Thoughts About College" YouTube Video

In the first day the YouTube video "High School Thoughts About College" had over 15,000 views and over 350 comments. Here are some of the comments about the video.....


I'd love to go to college in America, it seems like so much more fun.

Wow, that was amazingly funny...I wish I had thought about that before going to college.

"No I'll be in school for the next ten years.. DON'T RUSH ME."

Awesome vid....maybe u cud have posted it 2 years ago so i cud make a more informed decision about college.

When my dad finally understood why I'd been complaining about it all these years, he pretty much flipped out and told me I was wasting his money. That's love.

I graduated last year and I've been at home ever since...lets just say "I'm delaying"...I mean community college yeah, I'm going...no jobs but i know its going to cost my parents butt loads of cash...oh, well and you know whats even better? I don't know what to do?

No comments: